Thursday, February 19, 2009

5 Random Tidbits About Me ♥

Judy from JudithBDesigns tagged me, and now I am to share 5 little facts about little ole' me before randomly tagging 5 others. Here goes . . .

1.) I only own 3 pairs of shoes with a heel less then 3" tall.

2.) I love the smell of pickles but don't like to eat them.

3.) I have been taken off a mountain in a Ski Patrol toboggan with a broken leg.

4.) I have had a mud bath. (It's not all it's cracked up to be)

5.) I am a trained make-up artist.

Rules of tagging:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post these Rules in your Blog
3. Write 5 Random things about yourself
4. Tag random people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each Person know they've been tagged

My five victims are:
Equivoque
EviesToolEmporium
mncmoon
Liebling Design
Glorious Hats

No comments: