Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Beauty Tips Tuesday - Cardigan Empire for fashion, style, etiquette!



Spring break has arrived and I have both my little kiddos home with me this week which limits my computer time. So for today's beauty bit, I send you over to get some fabulous fashion advice from Reachel Bagley over at one of my personal favorite blogs, Cardigan Empire. She has such great style and offers up recommendations for women based on body shape. For those that feel they could use some serious advice in this department, you can purchase a personalized virtual consultation and get a look book designed just for you to take with you shopping. Think of it as a personalized shopping handbook of sorts. She also offers 60 minute virtual shopping sessions and is always offering up budget friendly finds from places like Kohls and JC Penny's. Like the graphics below? Feel free to click on them and it will link you to a page that has the code. This will allow you to proudly display one on your blog!


No comments: