Thursday, May 28, 2009

Peddler's Podium - Just Desserts!

If you know me at all then you know that I have an insatiable appetite for sweets. When others around me say "Oh this is just so rich I can only eat a few bites", I say "Grab me a fork!". I have very little understanding of too sweet and too rich (and sometimes too full), so therefore I have to take some measures to prevent myself from going overboard. One of the ways I do this is to seek out mini desserts, or as I like to call them, little bites O' yum. Built in portion control is all I have to say! Today instead of featuring only one remarkable seller, I am featuring multiple sellers who all have one thing in common... they make delectably luscious little desserts!


Vintage Confections
The Jupita Caramel Espresso Truffle

La Bella Vita 198 Moist Mini Cakes

Del Alma Bakery Elegance Mini Cake

Sweetie Pie Delights Old Fashioned Mini Pecan Pies

Suzies Confections Hazelnut and Nutella Chocolate Cups

Cupcakes in Jars Sweet Chi O'Mine cupcake

4 comments:

Maryann said...

everything looks SO yummy!

Anonymous said...

OMG, we're so alike when it comes to desserts. I too don't know anything about too sweet, too rich or too full! I love, love anything with caramel and nuts. Those treats you have posted look divine. I am definitely going to check them out. num, num

Louise said...

Great looking deserts!

Rachelle said...

Oh YUM! Those all look fantastic! Now I need to go find some nutella...