Sunday, March 1, 2009

I apologize for being MIA for two days. I have been keeping some really crazy hours lately and unfortunately it caught up to me. I guess the years are starting to creep up :(
I remember the days when it was just easier to pull an "all nighter" then it was to risk having to wake up before finishing a REM cycle. It was always murder to get going once I laid down; I just always found it easier to keep going I guess. Not the case anymore. Maybe it is the demand of kids that takes the extra toll. In any case, I have been really productive in my two day hiatus, (in between my naps), getting down to the business of whipping up scads of goodies for the shop. I thought I would give your a sneak peek of a couple. It was really sunny today and I took advantage of the sunlight until it was gone, taking over 300 photos. Hopefully I will be able to get all the newness listed in the shop by mid week!

No comments: