Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Time Wasters Wednesday - Got Game?


Today's time waster is addicting so beware! It comes courtesy of my husband, who always seems to have the skinny on the most addicting time wasters available. It is easy to play, just make sure you are on "tutorial" when you hit "load level".

Also I thought I would mention a really great deal from Redbox. If you sign up as a member, they send you a free rental code good at any Redbox location. Also, this month through the first week in April, they are running a promotion for a free rental on Wednesday's. You can find the code on their blog each week, but I will save you the time and give you today's free movie code. It is GTL456. I don't know about you, but I think that is the perfect excuse for a date night on the couch!

No comments: