Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm back!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend! Family matters kept me away last week and it took me all day to get caught up. I will be back to my regular posting tomorrow. I have Easter pics of the kiddos that I will share with you on Wednesday, along with a recipe for a yummy Cranberry Sage and Walnut stuffing (pairs beautifully with chicken breasts and white wine!)
On an exciting note, I am happy to announce that I was invited to be a guest contributor this week over at Mavis and Dove's sweet blog We Chirp! This is my first time contributing and I am just ecstatic to have been offered the opportunity! I found We Chirp awhile ago while reading another blog (they had a We Chirp badge and I couldn't help but click), and dove right in.

Their badge may have gotten me to land on their site, but what held my attention was Mavis and Dove themselves. After reading the first post I immediately felt like I could relate to these two 30 something creative mothers and have been following We Chirp ever since! Make sure to check out my first chirp over there tomorrow!

No comments: