Saturday, May 2, 2009

Lindsay's Loves ♥

Mother's Day is next weekend, so I thought I would showcase some Etsy goodies that my own mother Susan would be smitten to receive!


My mama can't live without her tea. These little tea rests by Miss Pottery would be perfect! $10 for two












Growing up, I would play "dress up" in my mama's Gunne Sax collection. I am guessing she would just adore this vintage Gunne skirt from Dewberry Vintage. $47









Her favorite color is yellow and these sunny earrings from OBTP are right up her ally. $25










She has always had a thing for anything miniature ever since I can remember. This itty bitty tea set from Mini Pottery by Anita would have her swooning. $24





A long time allergy sufferer, a stash of tissues is always at hand. This would be an adorable tissue tote from Knotty by Nature would be perfect for her purse. $5.75







My mama is in the market for a new purse, and I think this tote from Charm Design has all the features she would want. Long removable strap, zipper closure, interior pocket, and the perfect size. $39.50

2 comments:

Terri Pezzullo - Handmade said...

Lindsay,

What a beautiful post of Mother's day gift ideas!! Thank you so much for featuring my earrings, it is a wonderful surprise!

Terri

Melissa said...

Wonderful gift ideas!!!!!! And thanks for checking out my pottery store on etsy -- MissPottery